Tax Advisory

We provide taxation services to our esteemed clients related to Direct Tax such as Income Tax and Indirect Taxes such as Goods and Service Tax (GST) etc.

NRI Taxation Services

We have dedicated NRI Taxation service plan of Rs. 2499/- which suites to person who are Non Resident Indian or Indian Resident with Foreign Income. It also covers the when Employee subscribes to (Employee Stock Option Plan) ESOP or (Restricted Stock Unit) RSU.

Tax Implication for NRI depends on their Residential Status for the year. If the status is ‘resident’ then global income would be taxable in India, if status is ‘non resident’ then income which is earned or accrued in India is taxable in India. Salary received in India or salary for service provided in India, income from a house property situated in India, capital gains on transfer of asset situated in India, income from fixed deposits or interest on savings bank account are all examples of income earned or accrued in India. These incomes are taxable for an NRI. Income which is earned outside India is not taxable in India. Interest earned on an NRE account and FCNR account is tax-free. Interest on NRO account is taxable for an NRI.

Contact us any services related to tax advisory or Income Tax return filing of NRI or person with foreign income or having income from ESOP or RSU.

Individual Salary Tax Return Filing

If you are salaried person and have income from salary, bank interest income and house property income then this plan is best suitable for you. We take care of your all your deductions and tax benefits that can be availed by an Individual.

If required we also help in advising you for further tax saving opportunities and also guide you for subsequent year tax planning.

Capital Gain Return Filing

If you have sold any property during the year or you are gain or loss from Investment in Shares or Mutual Funds then this plan is suitable for you. we carefully calculates your long term or short term capital gain/ loss from sale of your sale of shares or mutual funds or property.

We also help you in availing appropriate deductions against your capital gain.

Needless to say this plans covers all services of Salary Tax Return filing plan also.

Business Return Filing

Individuals who are freelancers or professional or entrepreneur having income from business or profession then this tax plan is suitable for you.

If you are in to intra day share trading activity or you have F&O trading activity then also you are required to file business return. This plan is suitable for you.

This plan covers income from business or profession, capital gain, income from house property, interest income etc.

Showing all 2 results