Most Powerful GST Invoice format in Excel
You have ever wondered whether we can create and manage GST invoice format in excel?
Then Yes, you came at right place. We design excel based solutions that helps small and medium business to automate their tasks. We have developed excel based billing and inventory management system, which is completely secured.
Apart from developing excel based invoicing system, we have developed several excel based tools to customized day to day and repeating task.
You might have searched over internet for various types of billing solution which affordable and easy to use.
We have developed this solution primarily targeting small and medium businesses. Such businesses can save their cost of purchasing heavy accounting software and deploying accounting personnel for same.
You can read more about our product its benefits and features in this article.
How to purchase the software?
You can click below and go ahead to purchase the software. We assure you that you will no regret for purchase and assure for best and quality support needed to onboard and start using the software. We can even help you to migrate old data or any master data also.
Moreover our prices are one time only, we do not charge any recurring amount like other software provide charge.
Once ordered we will start working on your immediately and we will ensure to deliver to you over email within 24-48 Hours (Generally we deliver in 6-8 hours only).
Details which are required in any GST invoice format
Our GST invoice format in excel is in compliance of below requirements.
- Company Name, complete address with PIN code, GST Number, CIN (if company), contact details, website.
- Buyer name, address, GST Number. Incase goods are shipped to different address then buyer address then Ship to part name, address and GST number is required.
- Invoice Number, Date, Type of Invoice, payment terms, reference Purchase Order number, E-way bill number and vehicle number (if applicable) etc.
- Description of goods or services, HSN code, quantity, item rate, discount (if any), GST (%), net value, round off (if any) and total value with GST.
- Total payable amount in figures and words.
- Applicable GST rate and bifurcation of GST value into IGST or CGST and SGST.
- Company bank details like Bank name, bank account no, IFSC code, branch address and QR code can also be added for quick payments.
- Term and conditions and area of jurisdiction incase of dispute (very important).
Benefits of using GST Invoice format in Excel
These are the key benefits of using GST Invoice Format in Excel.
- MS Excel is generally pre-installed on any operating system, hence there is no requirement to install separate software for billing purpose.
- Easy to use and no technical knowledge required. Preparing invoice in excel is as easy as A-B-C-D.
- Easy Customization possible in invoice format is you are using MS Excel.
- Preparing invoice in Excel is very quick and cost effective, unlike other software no difficult configuration required.
Features of excel based GST Invoicing software:
- One click Sales Invoice, Purchase invoice, Debit Note, Credit note, proforma Invoice generation.
- Login Security for prevention of unauthorized access.
- Proper Inventory Management
- Master Data Management for Customers, Suppliers and Products
- Inbuilt Invoice editing system
- Automatic once click e-mail invoice to customers even without using Outlook.
- Build of Material Setup (BOM) which is very useful for Manufacturing entities.
- Automatic applicable IGST, CGST and SGST calculation
- Once Click Sales, Purchase, Debit Note, Credit Note report generation
- Part wise or month wise report can be generated which is useful while filing GST return.
- No formula used in entire software, so risk of losing formula
- Option to take cloud backup
How to use ??
Our Software is very easy to use and we have published detailed video for same for how to use the same. Viewers may watch the video and still if there any issued we are happy to help at any moment.
Check Snapshots of GST Invoice format in Excel
Free Download GST Invoice format in Excel
We also provide users an option to download and use trial version first before investing their any hard earned money. If you are facing any problem in accessing trial version you can contact us. User ID is Demo1 and Password is 111 for trial version.
Click below to download the format.
Frequently Asked Questions – we love questions 😉
Tax Invoice, Retail Invoice, Proforma Invoice, Debit Note, Credit Note can be easily prepared with our Excel based GST invoice software.
There is literally no limit on number invoices that can be generated. You can generate any number of invoices during the year.
BIG NO, there is no yearly payment or any recurring subscription amount to be paid in this software. Our charges are one time only plus you get regular updates on software.
Yes, PDF of invoice can be generated with one click. Even you can email the invoice directly to your client with one click (Even without using MS Outlook).
Yes, basic customization is possible. You can contact us and we can discuss the requirements and accordingly we will make suitable changes and deliver the software as per your preference.